We have been conducting trials in multi-specialty therapeutic areas for the past 25 years with more than 450 successful trials in a wide range of therapeutic areas including vaccine and PK trials in both adult and pediatric populations. We have worked closely with more than 150 sponsors and CRO’s.
CRA takes training seriously. Our investigators and coordinators are ACRP certified. We require all research coordinators and physicians to be current in their training for GCP and Human Subject Protection. We review SOP’s every year.
The CRA Difference
Since 1992, CRA has conducted more than 450 Phase I-IV trials in many therapeutic areas, developing a strong reputation for quality research and outstanding patient recruitment performance. CRA’s success can be attributed to its exceptional staff, professional management and effective patient recruitment tactics. CRA enjoys a low staff turn-over rate which contributes to efficient operations and steady growth.
CRA is under the direction of Dr. Nathan Segall. He has conducted clinical research as a Principal Investigator since 1992. He is board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Pediatric and Adult Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Segall is a certified investigator through the Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators, an affiliate of ACRP.
Strategies for Success
- Eight certified coordinators with a strong emphasis on ongoing training
- Full-time regulatory document department can turn documents around in two-three days and contract and budget within one week.
- Central IRB
- Quality Assurance department. All charts are QA’d after every visit.
- Dedication to EDC. All EDC is collected the day of the visit and completed in the sponsor’s system within 24 hours. Dedicated EDC coordinator available to monitors while on site to correct all queries and ensure the accuracy of EDC.
- Dedicated in-house patient recruiter responsible for all incoming calls regarding study qualification/enrollment.
Effective recruiting including:
- Robust database of over 11,000 subjects for recruiting participants for all disease diagnoses and subjects within a matter of minutes.
- Use of a dedicated call center
- Print, radio and internet advertising
- Internet and social media
- Direct patient mailings, community seminars/lectures and local health fairs
- A Preferred relationship with StudyKik, TrialSpark, Autocruitment, Recruit My Clinical Trial and others.
Sponsors and CRO Relationships
CRA has earned the trust of all major pharmaceutical organizations and Contract Research Organizations. We are a trusted partner with ICON, Parexel, Quintiles, PPD, Pharmolam and INC Research. We are designated as a Pfizer Inspire Site and a founding member of the INC Catalyst Vaccine Program.
Conducting studies in the follow areas, among others.
INFECTIOUS AND PARASITIC DISEASES
MUSCULOSKELETAL & CONNECTIVE TISSUE